This is the complete tutorial on Moodle 3.8 for Lecturers. The tutorial starts with the very basics and covers advanced features used in online courses using the Moodle 3.x platform. The concepts covered here apply to all versions of Moodle.
Here is what we cover in the tutorial:
Monday 16th Nov 2020 (Part1)
- Getting Started with Moodle.
- An Overview of the Moodle Dashboard and customizing the dashboard in Moodle.
- Configuring regular assignments in a course in Moodle
Monday 17th Nov 2020 (Part2)
- General components of a course in Moodle.
- Updating the course heading in Moodle
- Uploading the course syllabus and the course lecture notes.
- Configuring the Gradebook in Moodle
Monday 18th Nov 2020 (Part3)
- Posting Links to web resources in Moodle
- Posting and embedding YouTube videos in a Course
- Configuring regular assignments in a course in Moodle.
- Grading regular papers in Moodle.
- Grading papers and providing feedback via video and audio in Moodle.
Monday 19th Nov 2020 (Part4)
- Sending student announcements in Moodle
- Creating and Configuring Forums in Moodle
- Grading forums in Moodle.
- Configuring and creating quizzes in Moodle
- Creating Drag and Drop into Text Questions in a Quiz
- Configuring and Creating Lessons in Moodle
Monday 20th Nov 2020 (Part5)
- How to hide an assignment from students until you're ready
- Configuring Attendance in Moodle
- Taking Attendance in Moodle
- Using BigBlue or Zoom in a course in Moodle
- Creating a meta-course in Moodle
- Configuring quizzes in Moodle