Aims of the Programme
- Knutsford Bachelor of Science programme in Communication and Media Studies is designed to offer experiential learning to students who intend to graduate in the above mentioned areas.
- The programme aims to provide students with an understanding of a range of relevant contemporary issues related to the theory, development and practice of mass and interactive communication, both nationally and internationally.
- The programme aims to develop the skills of students to professionally conduct the art of communication in a way that positively impacts society, business and humanity in general.
- The programme also aims to enable students develop a strong understanding of the media industry and trends in media, culture and communication - exploring media texts and platforms, institutions and new emerging media.
- Ultimately, graduates of the programme will develop academically and professionally sound competencies for careers in Communication, Media and Journalism.